Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip
This was supposed to look so much more appetizing but before I could take a picture people had already dug in. That should tell you something. It is sinful!
1/2 cup unsalted butter (one stick)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 bag of Hershey semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag of peanut butter chips
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Whisk in the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat immediately and add vanilla. Let cool to room temperature. (This is a must!)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and peanut butter until creamy. (About 3-4 minutes. Don’t skimp on the time! It may look creamy but sometimes has small clumps)
- On low-speed, mix in brown sugar mixture (that has cooled to room temp).
- Fold in both chocolate and pb chips.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge (covered) until ready to serve. Serve with Graham cracker sticks, pretzels, teddy grahams, vanilla wafers, animal crackers, etc.