Sweet Bacon Wrapped Smokies
1 pound of bacon cut into thirds
- 1 pound of smokies
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
3. Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
4. Melt the stick of butter and add 1 cup of brown sugar to it. Stir until mixed well.
5. Pour butter sugar mixture over smokies evenly.
6. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over the top of the smokies.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees then turn up to 400 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.